The Digital Advertising Specialist will be responsible for planning; optimizing, implementing and analyzing online advertising campaigns. This includes paid search, display, social, and retargeting campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess a strong program management background and a strong background in Digital Marketing. Capable candidates will be those with the ability to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, all while rolling up their sleeves, digging in, and getting the job done. You will be excellent at driving results, being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate bottlenecks, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate campaign objectives, strategy and results into communication documents, and distribute them amongst key stakeholders.
- Build best-in-market campaigns. You will work alongside designers and account leaders to conceptualize and execute effective ad campaigns.
- Continually analyze and optimize. Test, observe, improve. Test, observe improve. We are a culture of speed, agility, and results.
- Write and test ad copy and creative. You will constantly test ad variations to maximize key performance metrics like cost per acquisition and revenue generated.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for innovative strategies to enhance campaign performance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience executing online advertising campaigns
- Strong background with executing campaigns on key self-service platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Google AdWords
- Track record executing robust digital ad campaigns with multiple tactics and advertising partners
- Can work independently on projects while communicating with vendors and co-workers
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Ability to multi-task and fulfill campaigns based on internal goals
- Be able to track key performance metrics and analyze results to ensure campaigns are set up properly and performing to expectations
- Stay current with new advances in targeted display advertising and marketing, competitive landscape, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Pet-friendly office environment with extensive use of computer.