The E-Commerce Analyst is responsible for on-site testing and coordination and reporting of online marketing promotions and project analysis within e-commerce marketing group. Analyze eCommerce productivity and customer interactions with our websites. Use analytic tools and reporting to formulate recommended productivity improvements. Collaborate with the eCommerce team to optimize product, marketing, search and navigation performance. Recommend effective procedures, policies and strategic direction based on analysis, case studies, and current environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collect and analyze data and present research, findings, and recommendations to cross-functional teams including marketing, product management, finance and technology.
- Manage and oversee Ecommerce Digital marketing initiatives identifying promotion needs and forecast performance.
- Identify and prioritize optimization and generate ad hoc and scheduled reports and other pertinent metrics, and developing analytical dashboards and automated reporting.
- Review benchmarks based on analysis of current product trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and consistency and provide actionable insights.
- Segment traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, tenure, demographics, etc.
- Use analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices and what works well.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field of study and/or related equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an analytics role for an online or e-commerce website
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
COMPETENCIES (Skills and Abilities)
- Experience in site optimization using an A/B test environment.
- Experience growing subscription-based products
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web analytics platforms
- Team player with experience working with engineering, marketing, and creative staff in a fast-paced agile environment
- Solid communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self directed operating with passion, urgency, focus and discipline.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pet friendly office environment with extensive use of computer.